Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.932 KES / EGP
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling118,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling116,643 (E£ 16,828) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)