Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,692 prices entered by 777 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.393 KES / ARS *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling128,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling112,747 (ARS $80,922) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)