Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.442 KES / RON
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling126,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling119,988 (4,538 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)