Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.905 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling160,000 (€1,241) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling118,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)