Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.472 KES / INR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling110,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling109,737 (₨74,551) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bonao costs RD$ 45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)