Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.089 KES / PLN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling116,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling110,108 (3,920 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)