Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.093 KES / RSD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling140,597 (128,583 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling121,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)