Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35231 KES / HUF
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling121,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling94,839 (269,193 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bonao costs RD$ 45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)