Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.847 KES / DZD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling111,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling98,509 (116,351 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 5 hours ago)