Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.463 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling128,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling109,761 (R$ 5,639) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)