Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.666 KES / TRY
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling120,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling84,524 (6,185TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)