Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.638 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling172,524 (€1,341) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling131,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Paris costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)