Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.037 KES / EGP
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling113,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling72,309 (E£ 10,276) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 389 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)