Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 KES / EGP
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling119,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling74,568 (E£ 10,758) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)