Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.989 KES / GTQ
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling126,510 (Q9,043) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling109,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)