Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02755 KES / MGA
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling129,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling102,440 (3,718,754 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)