Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.638 KES / AED
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling200,048 (Dirham 6,750) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling120,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)