Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.898 KES / ETB
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling127,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling126,262 (43,572 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)