Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.969 KES / SDG *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling127,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling84,681 (42,998 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)