Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.294 KES / DKK
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 97% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling234,835 (kr13,579) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling119,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)