Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 467%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.827 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 191% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,360TL (4,218 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)