Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Kirklareli, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 239% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,747TL (﷼ 122,384,045) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 5 hours ago)