Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,525 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 185% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,498TL (R$ 12,814) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)