Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.421 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,743TL (R$ 8,965) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)