Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 128% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,979TL (R$ 11,069) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)