Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.331 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 426% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,355TL (16,026 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)