Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 491%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07706 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 464% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,810TL (¥490,692) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)