Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.958 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 163% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,851TL (3,600KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)