Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 464%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 507% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,247TL (kr 45,600) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)