Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01836 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 50% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,223TL (556,847 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)