Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00219 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 183% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,224TL (8,773,900 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)