Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00405 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 38% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,638TL (2,380,844 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)