Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.200 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 201% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,981TL ($b18,318) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 20,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)