Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.914 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 241% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,218TL (€2,605) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)