Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Kirklareli, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.085 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Kirklareli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 441% more expensive than in Kirklareli (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,221TL (NZ$7,124) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Kirklareli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)