Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.576 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,555TL (1,214KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)