Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27099 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,811TL (14,062₴) in Zaporizhzhya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)