Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.200 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 126% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,811TL (7,341 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)