Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.116 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 60% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,088TL (5,453元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 3 hours ago)