Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.956 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 83% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,410TL (3,277 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)