Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.211 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 179% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,883TL (ƒ 2,585) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)