Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13785 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Kirikkale you would need to make just about 3,013TL (21,856 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)