Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09920 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,523TL (руб 55,681) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)