Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10267 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 25% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,009TL (₨48,783) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Lusaka costs 85 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niterói costs R$ 5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €712 (about 2 hours ago)