Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10254 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 22% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,258TL (₨41,528) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)