Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.914 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 169% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,022TL (€1,237) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 2 hours ago)