Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.577 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 66% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,787TL (1,483 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)