Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00973 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,994TL (CH$719,119) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$11,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 4 hours ago)