Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Kirikkale, Turkey (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05721 TRY / ARSX *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Kirikkale you would need to make just about 2,894TL (ARS $28,390) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taganrog costs руб 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)