Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.789 TRY / TND
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 49% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,518TL (1,978 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 2 hours ago)